View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 03:36 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
It's been a horriable week for me my dad passed away last Tuesday. I'm glad it's over my dad is now in peace and in no more pain and joined my mother who passed last Oct., and my sister who passed 2009. I'm the only one left besides my children of course but as far as the Graef name stops with me. It's hard to believe it's almost been a year since my mom passed where does the time go? Well, going to clean up my sewing room a bit and hope I feel like sewing in the next few days.

Such lovely blocks, really going to be some nice quilts.
I too am so sorry for your loss. I know its great thinking that your parents are now together and free from pain, but it still leaves an empty place. A few months ago my aunt on my Mom's side passed away and the first thing my Mom said was, "now I am all alone". It was so hard to hear. There are 5 of us kids that spend time with her often, but yet she still felt that way. It was sad. We are always blessed with the time we have with our loved ones, and the thoughts of seeing them later. My thoughts and prayers for you.

Sewing might help give you some comfort. Hugs from us all.