Old 08-07-2017, 10:07 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

-Thanks SBG, so glad you enjoyed my stories. Welcome Just Jan, and I love your blocks. As we say here, its your quilt, and do the blocks as you wish and we will all cheer you on to the next one you choose to do.

We had DH cousin and wife come in yesterday...we all love a good card game. They had ordered an ice cream freezer through Amazon.com and wanted to make a batch here. Boy, did it ever bring back memories of childhood and ice cream every Sunday all summer long! The ice cream churned up sooo good along with the chocolate cake J. carried down with them. They left it here to return and make another batch again. She used a bundt pan to bake the Chocolate, Chocolate, chocolate cake and i liked her idea. I always have used the 9 x 13 pan sized for it. Looking forward to when they can come down again.

Doing housework this morning ( i do a bit now and then.) Shredding all those credit card offers and bak print offs. So afraid I might destroy or toss the wrong paper out, it takes me forever to do a box or two. Not seeing as well with mine one eye, but moving ahead the best that I can do.

Needing to get the next Stack and Whack on the vertical board and finish up the rows and setting the rows together for my wonderful neighbor who had started it here. Miss her, but family always comes first with a Mother's heart and multiplies double for grandchildren. It took me a month to sew mine together in June.