View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 08:11 AM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

"So red you have any good tips you use for organizing your sewing room? Hope it goes well."
Muse and Sew

I have tons of organizational pieces in my sewing room. The closet is full of drawers in cubby holes and shelving to be able to put things away where they are easily found again. Under my quilting table there are plastic storage units that are pull out drawers to store swap blocks, ready to be quilted tops with their backings and items I use for the quilting table. My sewing desk is also my cutting table. It is perfect being an L shape. In the corner I have placed two tall plastic storage units that holds drawers of mostly threads with some tools. Above my sewing desk there is cabinetry like you would see in a kitchen but white melamine to hold fabric and kits. I store my fabrics by season and by color. So finding a certain fabric is pretty easy.

I suppose I would say, get some functional storage pieces to be able to organize with and you will be surprised how fast things can be put away. Always put them in the same place and do your cleaning in the early morning so you can enjoy it the rest of the day.

I hope that helps anyone who needs a helping hand. Thanks for asking, muse.

Last edited by RedGarnet222; 08-10-2017 at 08:19 AM.