View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Margie

I joined the Christmas row robin last year....loved it! It was hard for me to make myself join it because I am not much of a quilter(very simple things so far). BUT it made me stretch and learn more...I hope everyone was happy with my rows...I loved what everyone else did to my quilt.

I joined the spring swap last year and got some pretty fat quarters.

I joined the Christmas angel swap and got the MOST wonderful box of fabric and items for paper piecing....still enjoy looking at it and want to get to have a special day to "use" it.

Now I am in the February doll quilt swap and am agonizing over what to do. I finally picked a pattern and fabric today and hope to get started on it. I am worried my partner will like it....I will do my best. I think the swaps are great and want to do more....but I often feel inadquate because there are such beautiful quilters on here. However, that is how you learn by DOING...so I am trying to "DO" lol.

I guess I have been lucky so far with the swaps and maybe would feel different if someone didnt reciprocate...but if you dont try how will you ever know?

Margie