View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 05:11 PM
cleio_18

Thanks for all the replies!
@ Kris P: I have a small snapware bin. I do love it and it was wonderful for my EPP as well. I did look at the medium size at Joann's. I guess I'm just looking for an all-in-one that is attached at the top. If I could figure out a way to hinge the lid to the top instead of snapping off, I'd be set...lol Otherwise, I have to put it on the side. Plus the lid of my basket has a pocket and pin cushion, which is handy to have open next to me while I work. (oh, I have a curious cat, so I'd like the lid to be attached and easy to close to deter her...

@ Jane Quilter: I have seen these and they are AWESOME. One of our guild members taught the hand piecing class and uses this. ALL THE POCKETS!!! While the OCD in me loved it, I think I'll stick to the basket/box. It's more solid standing. Does that make sense?

I think I'm doomed to my conceptions and making it work for now. When I stop obsessing over it, then I'll find my solution...HAHAHA
I might repost this question on the main page, just to get more traffic, but thank you all so much!! This was actually my first post. :0)
Danielle