View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 03:20 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
HAHAHAHA LOLO. Ann that is so funny...I never thought of that when I found the pattern...Please don't take it to heart..

Lipster, did you print off the template? You don't have to do paper piecing, but is good for learning. Try printing off the template as stated in the heading..
Are you serious, no way would I take it to heart, I have fun with it. As you get to know me, you will see I have a warped sense of humor, I can laugh at things no one else sees funny. I used to hide the laugh, but now, if I feel it coming I just let it out. The look on people's faces as if "what is her problem" or "I think she is losing it" just adds to it. I love it. Life is made to enjoy.

I just came up with a great idea thanks to everyone on this board. We were talking about piecing the back of the quilt instead of using one piece. I think I will take every block that doesn't come out right and put them together for the back, see that, end of frustrations... hummmmmm interesting thought. Still loving all this. Guess it doesn't take much to amuse me.