Old 08-20-2017, 03:32 PM
catjo

Love seeing and hearing about everyone's packages. They are always filled with fun things. I will have to look up the band-aids too, those are super cute.

The many prayers for my social security disability hearing paid off this time ladies! I finally was awarded it after 5 long years of fighting for it. What a relief it is for us, money was really getting tighter and tighter. It was an ordeal getting to the hearing and we were actually 30 mins late, and I was crying and so upset by the time we got there. We even left home early. The little security gal, after hearing me freaking out, said to me, "the judge is running late so you are ok". Then I started crying again. lol The judge asked me when we went in if I had been crying and I said I had, that I was late and didn't want to screw this day up. He said to me, "I was late". I told him I found that out and it was a blessing for me. I prayed and prayed on the way there with all the problems we had, got lost, and the person telling us the directions sent us to the ss office and not the hearing center, 2 different construction areas. I just thought it was all over. Thank you for the many prayers, the Lord was listening!