View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Elisabrat

on that package I am sure its not her.. or maybe it is? ah the secret continues.

OK I vote since not everyone including me can always send a package that a postcard is not out of reach right? it sounds like the gripe that is posted mostly is no card.. so send a card. Send a post card. Get anyone you know to send one from where they live. It is a nominal cost, postage is so cheap in the US for this its not funny .. get others in the act. It will trip up your angel and in the mean time they get a pile of post cards of places I should visit. Cant afford a card? make one. Draw something with stick figures. I cant draw but think a stick figure drawing would be sorta funny to get too. Its the thought that people are hoping for? I am now going to be a better angel too. I like mail just like everyone else. What was I thinking??? This still is the nicest thing, this sqa, that I have seen in a while. It doesnt work for everyone and for that I am sorry but for those that it is working isnt it grand? Like waking up and someone handing you hot coffee/tea, in bed ready for you? I think that is what this feels like. A true treat.