Old 08-22-2017, 04:24 PM
SusieQOH
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ByThePiece View Post
This is the second time I read this thread. The first time I called a friend with an animal rescue and read it to her. We laughed and laughed. This time it seemed even funnier. I love this quilting forum because it's like visiting with a bunch of friends. I find myself with about 16 cats right now but need to find good adoptive families for about 10 of them. I took 2 moms having kittens to save their lives and a litter the people were moving and going to throw the kittens out into the trailer park, "someone will feed them." They were 3 months old and the baby only weighed 18 ounces. They are all healthy and well and I love them all so much but I am getting old and need to find them younger families. I am alone and have enjoyed your pet stories so much. And the 'weird' fabric post was a hoot also. Thank you for your friendship.
I've also reread them and read them to my husband. He cracked up!!! You have such a big heart- I wish I could rescue some of those kitties. We are down to 2, 3 died within a year and a half but they were sisters, so they got old at the same time. So hard