Old 08-23-2017, 10:32 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

LOVE that quilt, Givio. It looks like a beautiful stained glass window with that light shining through the top. Very pretty and inventive how you used your 5" squares so well.

I quilted half of my tablecloth quilt yesterday. Now I'm wondering what I was thinking because it has so much white on it! It might end up on a bed after all.

Tomorrow begins a quilt show in Vicksburg MS and I've got three quilts hanging in it! I'm so excited because it's the first time I've entered anything in a show. Our quilting group is going to the show tomorrow and it will be so much fun to see your own quilts hanging. Don't expect to win any ribbons or prizes, tho. It's enough of a thrill just to participate.

My daughter and her husband just bought a house! They have been trying to buy the one they have been renting for two years, but the owner is a scoundrel. So they kept looking and found one they love even more... and their offer was accepted yesterday! Yay! And it's got 3 full baths. Their current rental home has only one, which has been a real struggle when the whole family is there.