Thread: fabshophop
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 01:55 PM
paloma01

I was getting very frustrated too as I had sent 3 emails in 9 days with no response. To top it off, when I went back in to the "ticket system" to check on the progress, I noticed that all three tickets had been marked deleted. I decided to call them today. No answer. Twice.
And then . . . my phone rings. It's the (I presume) owner. He called back even though I didn't leave a message. That impressed me! I explained the situation, and he apologized. He went in and corrected the bunny situation right away; he wasn't even aware of it as he was using the code he had been given, and assumed it was working.
As far as the tickets being deleted, that was out of his control as they had some weird technical issues that evidently dumped everything. So if anyone wonders why they didn't get a response, it's because he never saw the email to begin with. :/
He really is a super sweet guy, and was excited to tell me that they will be launching a brand spankin' new website very soon (like within the next week); he even let me look at it . . . it's very nice. It's going to be a "smart" site too. He said the old site is old and outdated (it is), and wanted to bring them up to date.

Anyhoo! The bunny is working now! Go complete your list!!