Old 08-27-2017, 01:25 PM
dublb

I just realized that I haven't talked much here. LOL A lot has happened. (Not much from Harvey though. Just some clouds & a li'le bit o' rain yesterday morning. OH & the temps dropped! )

The window guys finished up on Friday. Now I did tell 'em not to paint the windows on the inside as I can do that. I think it helped him decide to lower the price. He decided ot charge us by the day instead of the window. It was about $700 less that way. We will be hiring him again for other stuff.

I did get 3 coats of paint on the baseboards & door-frames. Yesterday when I took the tape off the walls, well in some places, it took off some of the old tape from when it was tape & bedded in the 60's. Most of the places were very small but 3 were good size. I had to touch up paint in those places yesterday.

I have decided not to paint the window in the dinning room till the new windows are painted. We did go to the store yesterday & bought some more blinds for the windows as only my old bedroom window blinds fit now. Today we put 'em up. We won't put the curtains/drapes back till I paint 'em but I needed to have blinds up. I will also take the blinds back down as I paint each pair of windows.