View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:28 PM
SaraSewing

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
Shoot me, I have been guilty of that too especially if there are 3 or more pages. I think its for the author more than everyone when I am responding. I get everyone has an idea/opinion. I know when I post I read every single one. Can you honestly say you go back to each and every post you make and see what happened after? I doubt many do. Often a post is made with a ponder question after.. but that maybe is for the others who also didnt start at square 2. I am sorry you feel bad about this. Forgive those who aren't as detail minded as you. We are not trying to irk you honest. Time is a constraint and wanting to participate sometimes must cost those who can give me. For those like me who sometimes make this error please forgive us. Its not intentional to upset you at all. If it counts at all usually I think OH HECK after I reply I should have.. a day late dollar short.
Hope I didn't sound THAT bad! It's a thread that I read that was several pages long. The question was asked numerous times what pattern she used.

I love newbees asking how to do something because a few months later there are different replies, new ideas, and other just glad to help out. Even "oldbees" learn new things!