Old 09-07-2017, 04:03 AM
maudeflanagan

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
not only am I done with most, i'm half done with next years. can't wait to finish it all. you have a great start on yours.
Very nice!

Originally Posted by JJBlaine View Post
Your quilts look fab! It was an excellent choice to switch your original plan once you decided you were not going to enjoy making the same block over and over. I am working on a quilt to give my brother for Christmas, but I find I am having to really push myself into working on it. I think it's because my brother and I are not really close more than the quilt itself, though.
There isn't much point in making things if it isn't enjoyable. I also understand the sibling relationship. At least you have the quilt in common, I don't even share that with mine

Originally Posted by cjsews View Post
I've been thinking about Christmas gifts. Does that count? Nice quilts you have done. Wish I was that far into the process.
Thinking about it totally counts!

Originally Posted by Sandra in Minnesota View Post
I am sure glad that orange came back into vogue. Have always loved that color, but it wasn't popular.
I was so happy to see so much of that color available! I love most colors, but I have a special place in my heart for mustard yellow and peachy oranges.