View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 04:48 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
Oh goodness, Harvey and now Irma everyone stays safe that in its path, I think the US needs a break for sure. I had to put my old dog down yesterday he was 96 dog years so he had a good life. He will be missed ....still need to work on my blocks just can't get in the mood. Again ya'll that are in the path of the storm prayers for you all.
I am so sorry about your dog, but what a wonderful life he had with you to have lived so long. Animal lover here and it hurts when you lose one or see one being abused. I cry at rescues, I couldn't work in an animals shelter for sure as much as I would like to. I too echo all the prayers and thoughts and best wishes to all those in the storms paths this year. We seem to be getting it bad everywhere. From what I hear lately, it will be our turn up north as they are predicting major snow. I don't think it is as devastating as what all the hurricane damage does. A little elbow grease like shoveling and cleaning off roofs and not going out when you don't need it takes care of snow, but water and wind I can't begin to imagine.