Old 09-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Feathers-N-Fur

Love it!😀👍😀👍 Now this is modern quilting. Those are my essentials as well.

Originally Posted by petthefabric View Post
Just to settle in, I need music, iced drink, light. Oh, air conditioning and a fan (the iron makes the room hot). Clothing doesn't matter but pajamas are nice. Then either great inspiration (like a deadline, or 1-5 previously started projects hanging on design walls, or a challenge). 100 lbs!!!!!! More like 2 tons fabric, nicely place so I can pet them now and then. A 5 drawer cabinet full of thread, so I can get what I want when I want. 2-5 sets of tools (scissors, pins, ripper, awl) stratigically placed around the room, they keep getting lost, under something, etc.. My favorite sewing machine-Brother 1500S with tools. Cutting table with favorite 6-10 templates, rotary cutter. Iron/big board.

I like potato chips, but they make my hands greasy. So chocolate is an OK substitute.

At some point it'll need to be finished, so batting. Needle/thread/thimble, magnifying glasses. Glue.

OK, maybe I'm spoiled. Quilting is for fun. When I'm on a trip, it's stripped to a bare minimum. And fellowship is substituted for things. And someone else cooks and cleans.