Old 09-12-2017, 10:03 AM
NZquilter

Originally Posted by SusieQOH View Post
Whoa, Endora!!! You've made a lot of sweeping generalizations here!!!
While you've made a few valid points, a lot of what I read I do not see, hear, or experience.
Every generation talks about how great it was compared to today. In twenty years people will be saying the same thing. And twenty years ago etc etc.
You stated "there's less love", really? I don't see it that way at all. Maybe true in your world but not mine.
It's up to each of us to do the best we can. That's all I have to say in response to your post.
Sorry, but I live in a very different world. I don't find it stinky, rotten, or dirty.
I agree. There is plenty of love to go around in my home. My home might be simple and modest, but I would never have it said that we live in a stinky, rotten or dirty world. Maybe where I live is more rural and old fashioned, but we have children playing outside all day here; clothes on every clothes-line; each family spends quality time outdoors together with BBQs in the summer; everyone knows and helps each other here; every mom on my street is proud to say that they are a "stay-at-home" mom, myself too. I'm sorry, but nearly every point that was made I don't see. Maybe in the cities? I don't know....