View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 06:24 AM
Elisabrat

Are you talking like Hartz flea topical? the stuff sold at grocery stores? that doesnt work no matter where you live. It kills the live fleas but not the eggs so the cycle never ends. Are you sure frontline does not work or Advantage? My sister lived in Georgia and now in VA and tells me they worked great for her dogs (she has three BIG dogs). I work cat rescue and the grocery stuff NEVER works and shampoos get the dirt, blood and instant fleas off but never work for the ones in the lawn, carpet, couch.. you have to KILL them with the real stuff. I dont do fleas well and usually have more than 10 animals in my home at one time. The investment of Frontline is well worth the price to not have a single flea. Get rid of them now while its cold and before they start warming up and going crazy. I have to ask.. those of you who use Frontline are you having issues in the SO too? I am now going to the manufacturer to ask as this makes no sense at all. Its into the blood stream, therefore it should get them.. hum...