View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 05:30 PM
WMUTeach

Originally Posted by happylab View Post
Happy birthday WMUteach!!!!!!!!!! 🌹🌷💐🌺🌸🌼🌻 here's a group of flowers 🌺 to help you celebrate. I hope you have a great day. Just remember to make it your day. Enjoy your candy and we expect pics of your finished project by next month, (LOL) or at least a pic of possible thoughts for your squares. Just joking. Have a great day. (If my mojo' don't work, they were different flowers). Happy birthday.
OH, aren't you the silly one! Yes, I will post some photos soon but not from this years, treats. I will be pulling the pink treats out of this years batch to finish a pink and white checkerboard quilt for sure. But after that, Hummm don't know what I will do with my treats. Likely I will wait for lightening to strike and then BAM! another new quilt after Christmas perhaps. Got 4 more to do before the holiday and my.....retirement from full time work at the university. I'll will be moving to a part-time adjunct position in January. One has to work to pay for fabric, right? Your message made me smile, Happylab.