View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 09:19 AM
Just Jan

OKSEWNSEW Sorry for my error in posting to the old thread. I posted last night at bedtime and was hurrying. Had my chemo treatment transport pickup at 6:30 this morning. Just got home, checked email and saw your note. Thanks for posting it here for me. I don't know why, but I have a really hard time getting to quilting board messages. I have to log in and log out multiple times before I can read or respond to other posts. Must have grabbed the old link trying to get in. I called the phone company and they said they can't trace the problem until all their lines are repaired that were 'troubled' during the hurricane. For now I have to just keep trying links until one finally completes. Anyway, thanks again for transferring my post for me.

I'm anxious to see if others like this block and hope to see some variations of it. The block itself is not very pretty, but I can imagine how many secondary patterns could be made if the block was made multiple times, set directly together and turned different directions. Bet it would make a cute lap or baby quilt, and think it might be a good go-to block for fast and easy donation quilts. (I've been thinking of making a block using black and white with a red accent square. Didn't get it made so just posted my pink and green test block.)
Just a good 10" basic block to add to our set. Hope others like it, too. Janet