Thread: Hi from Canada
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Mo

Great to hear from you Kim thanks for making me feel welcomed. Where abouts in Michigan do you live? I have another email friend from Michigan, we met through a recipe site, and have been friends for quite a few years now. She lives in Muskegon.
I love your "where it is not warm enough!" As you can imagine I know what winter is all about! So far this year we have somehow managed to miss all the worse storms ... no complaints from me. It has meant we have been able to keep up the rink on the lake without too much shovelling. As a matter of fact there is so little snow at the moment we can skate all over the lake! If we ever do get enough snow I hope to get out cross-country skiing? That's if it comes before we head south for a month or so. Do you do any winter sports?
By the way... before I forget, what a 'cute' (he'll hate that word) little boy.
Have you been quilting very long? Do you have the 'bug?' You know the 'I have to get some of that material, I just know I'll use it in a quilt someday,' or the 'I have to buy this quilting book... I'll do such and such a pattern someday!' I didn't think I allow myself to get caught... I had enough warning, but somehow- it happened. :lol: My stash is growing and my quilting books and leaflets are abundant.
Well stay warm and take care. Mo