View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 07:24 PM
imaquilter

So far we are at 6, including me.

I am going to be working Thursday and Friday at the quilt shop I volunteer at for SHOP HOP (crazy madness - 2000 quilters in 4 days!!!). Then out of town Saturday and Sunday.

So, let's give this until Monday for sign ups and then I'll start compiling the order and lists and contacting everyone.

I will check the board each night just in case anyone has any questions. But I won't get time to do planning or answering everyone til Monday.

This is going to be so much fun! I have never done one either just always wanted to! Yeah!

I thought I would let you all know too (in case you want to do this also) that I am going to be sending along a journal with mine so that each person who adds a border can write something about their part of the quilt or notes to me, add a pic, etc. I am also going to send along a label so that everyone can sign it and I can add it to the back of the quilt. I wouldn't mind making labels for everyone if you want me to send you one. I can embroider them, that will be so cute!!!