Old 09-28-2017, 05:04 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I agree, SBG and Givio, sight is a wonderful blessing. I was looking through so much gray matter, I had not realized how bad it was until it was fixed. I say "Thanks" to the Man above every morning when I wake up and every night when I go to bed.

DS has helped a young couple with their baby get settled into a small travel trailer or will this weekend. Even though he has a house full of DIL's folks...Mother and two adult children, he took in a couple that needed help. FEMA is not helping very much at all in Houston, neither is the Red Cross and he is short tempered about it. And the situation gets worse as you head back toward Corpus Christi, Tx., as Port Arkansas, Arkansas Pass and Rockport and Portland was flattened. They are sending their school kids out to other districts as their schools are not in shape to use. Business and Industry are wiped out, area losing all jobs and incomes and it is a mess. Big business like HEB grocery chain has been busy feeding the people and first Responders. I am continuing to pray for them, for shelter and food and clothing and help to provide it. Texas was hit by a Hurricane five, Florida with Hurricane Three, so it was not hurt as much. Islands were hit hard in PR, as their building code was not like Florida's. Money 'lost' in PR was mainly Trump's failed golf course.