View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 10:54 AM
redstilettos

Okay ladies. They are in the mail as if this morning! Whew!

Just a note. Each of you will have a tile trivet in your package. I work with a group of kids with Down's syndrome. We experiment with little craft ideas for them to do. I did one and when I showed it to their teacher she said we could modify the design and let them try. Depending on their severity, some of them were in charge of cutting, some of them were in charge of gluing, varnishing, and some put the little rubber feet on the back. They are not perfect by any means, but they were so proud when I asked them to make a number of them for our group. They thought it was cool to be making something for people they've never met. I have to say there were a number of kids that really wanted to play with that spray can of gloss varnish. One kept asking for the hair spray can. Lol. Regardless, I hope when you see it you don't look at the imperfections, but you look at the meaning behind the gift. The kids were thrilled that you would want something from them. Hope you enjoy!

Oranges, even though out of season, are on their way to mailboxes near you! Yay!!

.....on to the greens.... 😄