View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 10:21 AM
wildyard

Congrats on all the great finishes everyone! Well done!! Love all the different looks and items.
Rob, is yours a modified Hidden Wells pattern? Has the look of it a bit. Great color choices! Love the coasters, so creative and using up all those bits and pieces. Jaba, so wonderful to do so much for others and be so productive of so much beauty at the same time.
Allspots, I totally love your batiks! That purple is glorious! Qmomma, wonderful quilting!
Nothing new from me, I took a tumble into the flower bed by the front porch that has put me out of commission for the past week and a half or so. I'm fine, just jumbled old fibro Fred into a temper tantrum. Fred is like a toddler, always throwing a snit for any old reason. LOL
I have been working on a weighted textured quilt for my grandson who has high functioning autism and just wants a little extra comfort when life gets stressful. Also working on the brown Churn Dash quilt, but it got put aside for the tactile quilt. Hmm, does that make it a UFO when I get back to it in October? LOL, I already have request for 2 comfort quilts waiting for these 2 to get finished so not sure when I'll get back to a UFO. Maybe as a starters and enders project between the others?