View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Esqmommy

Okay, so I'm down in the dumps. I'm depressed. We're running out of money, job hunt for DH is not going well, and it's getting close to "that time of the month" for me (TMI, anybody? Sorry...)

So I come home today, pop open the mailbox and see a few bills...and underneath is a massive package. I see a return address in Elverta, and remember that MADQUILTER said a little something popped into her shopping cart for me and wanted my addy....This must be the "little something", right?

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She sent me 8 yards of stunning, beautiful fabric, with color designs in two schemes, most of it by my most favorite fabric designer, Kaffe Fassett! I am posting photos so you can drool along with me. I have NO IDEA what I am going to do yet...but somethings special, that's for sure. I don't know what I did to deserve this (she put a note in about our hard times...), but I feel so blessed and thankful that someone special like Martina saw to it that I had a GREAT Valentine's Day after all!!

Wow, all I can say is THANK YOU Martina. You made me cry...your thoughtfulness and generosity is so much appreciated. It came at the PERFECT time...

Love and hugs to you,
Rachael, aka Esqmommy

Look at the beautiful colors!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8914[/ATTACH]

More Kaffe...and a couple others too!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8915[/ATTACH]

What should I make??? How about a large square with the solid for sashing?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8916[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-8914.jpe   attachment-8915.jpe   attachment-8916.jpe