View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 05:00 PM
redstilettos

Jayne, you are more than welcome to join, but because some of celebrate other holidays than others, we typically try to shy away from those (prime example was last month's swap of oranges, many do not celebrate Halloween as a holiday. So to keep it neutral, we just chose to not do holidays). But any other kind of green is more than welcome, and hope you join the fun. This group of ladies are a riot. Come join the fray.

If I sent a selvage, it was a total oversight. Although the one or two I received I didn't think was a bad thing, only because it was small enough to be in a seam allowance. But, I do understand, and I guess we can all use the gentle reminder to try to watch for those.

Moonrise, that's a pretty nifty little template you have there. I may have to put that on my wish list!

I haven't kept track of the list yet, but we are going to have lots this time around, me thinks. I know I have already received Three packages of greens, already!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 10-30-2017 at 10:07 AM. Reason: remove shouting/ all CAPS