Old 02-10-2010, 06:08 PM
nursie76

Originally Posted by Rachel
I've had this issue too. I have a Bernina 730. Try the Isacord thread. My machine seems to like it the most. It's about $6 for a 1000m spool and can be purchased at your Bernina dealer. There are places to buy online too, much cheaper, but shipping is pricy. Once in awhile I still skip stitches (one, but never 5-6) but blamed that on me jerking or moving too fast. When I got my machine (I bought it used and it was shipped to me) it would skip stitches on a normal zig zag. It'd make the stitches on the left but not the right, of the other way around. ended up the needle was out of alignment to the bobbin. Kind of an odd thing, but you might have them check if you continue to have issues.
Nina (my machine) likes Isacord too. I love all the colors for embroidery! I get the embroidery thread at my dealers for $4.39, way cheaper than online for me, especially when you add shipping. I did get some partial spools on Ebay to get a good selection as I am just starting to build my embroidery thread collection.