View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 03:29 PM
kristijoy

Such fun ideas everyone! I think a Valentines/Heart swap would be totally fun. I also like the idea of specific blocks in a loose colorway (Like fall colored churn dashes. I love churn dashes! or red/white/blue stars or jelly bean colored pinwheels!) Will be watching for the next swap!

Originally Posted by Armylady2012 View Post
Ladies so I went back through all my message and cleared my box so this is the suggestions that I have received through PM.

Florals, Snowmen, Halloween (I know these 2 are getting ready to pass but they were on the list) Spring (flowers, bunnies etc) Spring with Hexies, Valentines (hearts in pinks, reds and white or a color version of red, white and pinks with hearts thrown in. Pinwheels with valentiney fabrics but not limited to a heart) Stars, fun girlie swap w/purses or shoes etc. Wildlife swap (deers, bears, campers, wolves, tents etc) Fall and then you have the suggestions in the above post from Libster and Muse&sew.

So ladies lets discuss it and lets get another swap picked and then after I mail the winter blocks out and everyone has received them then I can get permission to host another swap. I would take in account of the holidays coming up and we would have longer to make and mail the blocks.