View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Janis

HELP!!!!!! I don't know if any of you are still watching this thread, but will ask anyway. I took a class on FMQ last week and was using an embroidery foot that is plastic and enclosed. I want to get an open toe quilting/darning foot, but don't know what one to get. I have a Sears Kenmore machine 385 19365990. It does some embroidery, but the size of a zig zag. I found 2 open toed feet at Searspartsdirect on line, but don't know which I need, or if they will work with my machine. I tried calling the Sears Parts Dept, and can't get help there as they don't have a listing of the parts, they are just listed on line. The first one is for Embroidery/Sewing machines and the other one is for Verticle and Horizontal Sewing Machines...What are they? My machine was purchased in 2002, if that helps. In it's book, no open toe feet are shown, except for the walking foot. I know this is long, but can anyone help me decide if one of these will work, or if not, where I might be able to get one that will. I don't normally order on line, and went to the Sears store first, but they weren't much help. Thank you. Janis