Old 10-18-2017, 02:11 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Default The Bible, based on Laura Aaron Hird's fourth book on blocks based on the Bible

I have followed excellent leadership on QB in completing the other three books on Laura Aaron Hird's series....and wonder is there any interest in an another good quilter to lead up a group to do this one? I was undecided to make it until I purchased the book yesterday and saw the blocks myself. It will be given to a Pastor's wife next Christmas...a year away from this year's Christmas. I will complete the top, and she will long arm the quilt and keep it herself and husband.

I have been rejoicing my 'new' sight and looking for a way to express myself in my joy. This seems to answer that quest. After cataract surgery, my eyes developed a film behind and caused me to quit driving and quilting...finally going to the eye doctor they used a laser and removed the film. It was like midnight to noon in seconds. I am driving again. I am quilting again. And feeling very blessed. So I am wondering if any of you wonderful knowable people would create such a group with QB leaders permission.