View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 07:40 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Thanks for the review Watson .... for beginning results, I would say that you are well on the way to great results. Keep up the great work and I will look forward to seeing your continued progres.

I agree with you, the success of the class would be dependent on the course instructor.
Any class, for that matter, not just this Westalee one.

Which makes me wonder, and want to ask you ..... are the instructors "certified" or trained by Westalee, so that those taking a class, know that they are getting someone skilled? Or can anyone do it, and just use the videos as their support and in essence, the training?

Wondering further .... it seems that there are so many stores offering the Westalee classes right now. Perhaps there are one or two people here in the province who are doing all the classes? Or as above, it's the in-thing, and the classes are being offered to boost their ruler sales, yet the instructor does not have the experience.

Being that you are "somewhat" local to me, would you please share which shop you did your lessons at?
Also, who the specific instructor was? thinking here, that if s/he were teaching at another shop closer or dates/time better for me, that would be good to know.

If I decide to take one of these classes ... it would be good to know, whose classes are well-worth attending and not turn into a disastrous regretful experience!

THANKS!