View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 08:22 AM
alaskasunshine

So here I sit in the back of my Expedition waiting to meet Dan's sweetie. Got to my husbands work (since I have pre ops today) Up @ 4:30 am. I have many questions for her. This will be a first for us so it is really huge and such an honor. My sweetie couldn't sleep all night :shock: :lol: :roll: Poor guy! I slept great until Sunshine (my pup that sleeps with me) woke me up @ 2:17 am...ugh :thumbdown:

So here I sit and wait for the two love birds...ohhhh this is so sweet. Dan is in LOVE!!!Crap, does he realize what this is doing to us? No freaking way, he is like ...do, da, do da :lol: .So I asked my husband what Dan said to him and he said Dan said can we have the wedding at your home? Michael said ummmmm ( he had NO warning, I let Dan ask him)How many people are we talking about? Ummm says Dan, 3 couples and You and your wife. My husband says and a minister? Dan Paused UMMMM I want you to officiate. MY poor husband nearly fainted right there in the atrium. Me!!!??? ceriously? He said you want me and my wife to do this ???!!!!We would be honored!!! :!: :!: :!: :thumbup: One of those moments I wish I were a fly (or butterfly) on the wall.

Oh My this is so exciting. :!: :!: :!:
Please keep your kind words a commin' They will keep me calm and giddy until I go under the knife once again.
hugs to you all :!: ;-)
alaskasunshine