View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 04:38 AM
Jo Anne B.

Theft Is everywhere!! I'll never understand the lack of conscience, how do these people sleep at night?
One Christmas early on in our marriage DH and I were gifted 8 x 10 in, copies of professional pics of my DH(why the sister has possession of the original pics of my DH and not my DH, I'll never understand) the pics which was in our pile never made it home with the rest of our gifts. I was so stunned I didn't say a word except to DH. The next year I agreed to leave my Holiday plates and Tupperware to retrieve later as we needed to leave to visit my mom in the nursing home. When I mentioned later to the sister-in-law about wanting to retrieve my items she knew nothing, had no idea where my items went but she did not have them. Wow, I now take just a few items and on paper plates. More or less has put a damper on all Christmas's since.
LindaJ, I was raised with the understanding and mantra "Do not take what does not belong to you", along with "Always speak the truth" and "Always do your best" Simple rules to live by.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-05-2017 at 08:45 AM. Reason: remove shouting/ all CAPS