Old 11-05-2017, 08:28 PM
JeanieG

Well, I stopped getting notifications for this thread, so had to log in an see what I had missed. Maybe because I last logged in on the laptop while in Phoenix. Hopefully I will get the notifications now that I am on my home computer.

Pulled all the fabrics that I had in the colors for the new Bonnie Hunter Mystery. Other than a Train Ride Mystery a few months ago, this is the first "new" project I have started this year. I have been working on my many UFO's.

I took my small "travel" Brother into the shop for repair. It froze up because I had it stored in the RV and it got too hot in there. Lesson learned - I'll keep it in the house except when on the road. I am taking my other two in for cleaning, and adjusting in the next couple of weeks. Want them all in good working order - been a while. They don't require much attention other than oiling - which I do, but I want them cleaned out and greased etc.

I am putting sashings on my FWS 30's quilt. I'll be glad to have that as a flimsy (to add to my others that need quilting). Our new quilt store has a long arm that she is giving lessons on - and I am going to take them so I can rent time and get all these UFO's completed! I am not fond of all over quilting, but need to finish some of these older flimsys.