View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 05:23 PM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Leslee
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I don't know if I can put a minimum bid on it or not.
I'll have to ask when I go to drop it off.
But, I'm sure there will most likely be a bidding war on it.
Then those that don't get it will probably hunt me down and ask if I'll make them all one.
Wait...that's a great idea you had! Let the auction announce that this is the One And Only Ever To Be Made quilt, and let the bidders either bid high or lose out :wink:
Oh, I don't think it will be a one of a kind, someone will most likely approach me and ask if I'll make them one. SURE!! How much money you got???

Leslee.....Love your Hawaiian Quilt avatar. I have one myself, but it's called Under The Sea. Really really cute, it is. I also have my name on a quilt that was being made by a guild in Hawaii. I was wandering around fabric shops and whatnot and came across some ladies embroidering a quilt. I just stood and watched and chatted a bit with them. They invited me to help. I refused at first, then they sat me down and I was there for a little over an hour "helping" them. When I excused myself to leave, they wanted to make sure they had the spelling of my name right so they could add it to the "Makers" of the quilt.