View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Sew Freak

Default Roughneck sewing machine case

ok...I got a request about my case but I thought there might be others who'd like to see my 'new' sewing machine case.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]583727[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]583728[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]583729[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]583730[/ATTACH]

As you can see the RR case is an ugly green...hence the new cover for it and I thought it would be fun to decorate it with sewing pics. I don't know if you can make out the text sign I put under the machine head but it reads 'My power tool uses thread!" I want to get it painted under the machine head as soon as I can find a font I like and I want to paint the lid black! I really had fun making it and it is wide enough to hold my Husqvarna (and subsequently my Bernina and Janome). DH is going to attach it to a small hand truck so I'll be able to move it around easily. I made this to use as I want to go to the 'open sewing' at the quilt shop near me. I have 4 other pics I want to send so I will do that in another thread. I don't know if it will be good to send in one entry. BTW it's an 18gal. case.
Attached Thumbnails front-machine.jpg   thimble-side.jpg   back-machine.jpg   tomato-side.jpg