View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 02:25 PM
catjo

I survived the church dinner. We had 102 attend and lots of dishes were empty, so I am thinking they all enjoyed it. My body is is feeling it today that is for sure. But, I survived another year and I don't have anything for a few months at church to do. I am now planningon a series of End of Life Preparedness for our members. We have a senior, senior congregation and I believe they will benefit from it. It will be over several months, directly after lunch I think on a Sunday once a month.

On another note I am waiting on approval from my insurance to have a pain pump put in for my back. We did the trial run Friday and I actually felt awesome! I can't wait for it. It will be done as an outpatient surgery. They will take out the neurostimulator that isn't doing any good and put this in. Doctor said it will be done before the end of the year. Looks like another Christmas I have surgery for my present. This one should be well worth the pain though.

The Sweet Potato Rings are not only yummy, but pretty too when they are all browned. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.