View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 08:30 PM
Paperpgma

Default Hello from Missouri

Hi all,
I’m from the western side of Missouri, USA. Been quilting off and on for almost 20 years .. a lot of that beginning time was off while raising kids but the last 10 years on as they’ve all grown up. A child of the 60s I had that mandatory home ec class .. I really stunk at garment sewing and even worse at cooking LOL but I loved sitting at the sewing machine and just sewing. Piecing quilts is my favorite part next to picking out the fabric. Cutting is somewhat but (apparently) necessary part of the equation. The actual quilting .. well I have a lot of tops . But in the last year since my husband gifted me a Janome 8900 I’ve quilted way more tops than ever before. Planning to make 2018 my year to concentrate on FMQ and decide if I like it or not. My username comes from the fact I discovered I like paper piecing a lot .. I’m terribly slow at it but I really enjoy it. And 2 years ago I became a first time grandma .. now I’m grandma X 2. My parents were right .. grandchildren are Fun!
Paperpgma

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-19-2017 at 04:26 AM. Reason: remove shouting/ all CAPS