View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 09:32 AM
barbarakibler23

Hello ladies....
thanks SheriR for posting the dresden plate quilt. It is so cute. So last year I made 9 of the dresden plates and then backed them with felt and put a shiny button in the center, a ribbon for hanging and made them ornaments.
They were really cute.

Janice McC....love the quilt. I have that on my long list also to make with my candies. Does that quilt have a name? or did you make up the pattern. I will let you know when I start mine then I may need some guidance. Do you have a ballpark idea of how many squares are in it? It reminds me of a vintage quilt also. And I love scrappy.

DJmat....That is a beautiful quilt...what size does it measure? Also do I spy some candies in your quilt???

Happylab...sounds like you are having fun with all the birthday goodies coming in. Your plans on your birthday sound wonderful. Unfortunately I have to work on your birthday or I would join you.

That make me think we should have a sew-in maybe in February that we pick a day and we all sew. Then post at the end of the day what we have made! You would not have to use your candies (but all the newbies would have candies by then)...sew what ever you want.
What does everyone think. Maybe I should have a few drawings for prizes that day. hmmm what does everyone think???

Barb