View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 03:08 PM
tscweaves

Default Table topper & ruler work (#9)

Since I am hosting Thanksgiving this year, I decided to make a quick little table topper for my Featherweight card table. I recently bought the book Quick & Easy Block Tool! and I picked 3 different blocks that I thought worked well together & that I liked the look of. I used less than 6 fat quarters to make the blocks, there was fabric from each color left and I popped over to Joann Fabricfor the fabric for the sashing, back, and binding. This also gave me a sewing fix since I now have to turn my sewing room back into a dining room:-)

I have been having trouble figuring out how to quilt my big quilt from the New Quilting Bee so I used this topper to get some more practice with ruler work. Overall I am happy with how it came out. Some of the designs were real fun to do and I think they look good. I have not washed it yet, I just finished making it and I am going to guess that there will be some fun puffing with this:-) The pictures show it on the Featherweight table & it fits! Yahoo! my calculations worked.

Thanks for looking.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]584076[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]584077[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 20171119_165043-800x600.jpg   20171119_165105.jpg