Old 11-20-2017, 03:01 PM
givio

QNS, thanks for sharing another picture! You busy girl! Didn't that geese quilt just turn out grand. It seems like just yesterday you were posting pictures of progress with the blocks. How time flies!

It's always difficult to have health problems, either yourself or a loved one. I hope everyone and their family are on the mend soon!

I was to the dentist 3 times last week. A cap came away after years of having it. When I was chewing, I felt the tooth loose in the food in my mouth-- it was a flashback to my youth and what it was like to lose the baby teeth! :-p I needed a root canal and a new cap. Will go back again to the dentist after a couple of weeks.

But still, we all have something to be thankful for! I'm looking forward to celebrating Thanksgiving! Only a couple of days to wait! My favorite holiday! We are going to my son and daughter-in-law's house. "What should I bring?" I asked. "Potatoes," she replied. Potatoes! lol I wanted to bake a pumpkin pie. I have a nice little pumpkin from the market.