Old 11-21-2017, 07:16 PM
dublb

They did get the place in #1DSis's neck drained today. We won't know the results for a bit. Yesterday the Dr was concerned that her sodium level was low. #2DSis was there today when the DR came in & she asked him why did the hospital have her on a low salt diet if her sodium was low? It was a "duh" moment for him. Sigh. Yes she has high blood pressure but it obviously isn't from the salt.

Well I went to DD's house this morning & helped her pull up the nasty carpet that is in her living room. The owner is gonna buy new flooring for that room if DD & DSonIL will lay it. We knew that the carpet was nasty but didn't realize that the floor underneath was nasty also. We truly thought the bad smell would go away once the carpet was gone. Nope there was multiple pet stains all over the plywood. There was even mold growing in those spots. We were spraying the spots w/bleach water when #2DSis called. She gave a report on #1DSis. Then I told her about how awful the floor was & she reminded us that Kills was what we needed to put down to stop the mold. I knew that but had forgotten it. So the rest of the afternoon was spent preparing the floor for Kills & getting it painted. Her IL's came in tonight. She will actually get the new floor down on the weekend but in the mean time that room doesn't smell like pee & mold. We didn't get the furniture moved back in & she will have to do that tomarrow.