View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 09:33 PM
Kassaundra

Been working on the crocheted wool winter outfit for my scaleless. It started out too big so I felted it, the main body is a very thick "thermal single stitch" then felted. I added filler pieces to the leg holes and the wing, and tail cover these are just single crochet. This is the most intricate design I've made yet, still don't know if it will fit right now. Haven't had a chance to try it on him yet. The wing sleeve covers will be secured down at the back edge, and the whole thing will be joined on the bottom (under side) edge, most likely w/ a yarn "shoe lace" type closure so it can be big to put on for ease and sinched smaller for wearing. For those of you who aren't as familiar about chicken anatomy (or don't routinely draw out clothing designs for chickens) I drew in where his head, wings, tail, and legs will be in some of the pics. Needless to say if this actually works I'm going to be pretty pleased w/ myself.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]584180[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]584181[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]584182[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]584183[/ATTACH]
And the guy who would rather stay naked, but had the misfortune to hatch in Oklahoma instead of Hawaii
Attached Thumbnails img_0239.jpg   img_0248.jpg   img_0257.jpg   dsc_0259.jpg