View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 09:50 PM
Texastam

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Lilrain, I thought it would be fun for you to let your partner know what you are looking forward to in the New Year. If you have a tradition of going out to dinner New Year's Eve, do you go to a house party or give one yourself, are you going to buy a new car, a new house, are you updating, a new grandchild, children getting married, winter sports or are you looking forward to spring and planting a garden. Doesn't need to be hard...just something you are looking forward to whether it's a real thing or a "wishful thinking". Hope that makes it easier. Anybody else with some ideas??
i know something we do every year is come up with a word at the New Year that we hope to focus on for the year. Like this year for me was “create”, but in the past it has been restoration, productive, present, joy and focus. I thought it would be cool to do a mug rug that represents the word of our partner so that she can have it front of her all year long as a reminder bring back to her mind of the word she chose for the year. Just a suggestion. ��