View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 05:05 AM
Quilting Aggi

nope.. didn't get dinged by customs... and don't know what happens with regards to GST.... Now perhaps the next time I order I might. I guess its the luck of the draw. I ordered 10 yards of fabric. It cost be in total $58.00 approximately. I fabric cost me $37. and shipping $21. WOW!!!!! if I purchased that here it would have cost me well well well over $100 before shipping!!!

I am DEFINETELY putting in another order next week!! Come on Wednesday (hee hee payday)!!! I think I will start putting my order together over the weekend and add to my cart. .. then come Wednesday hit the pay button!! LOL I looooooooooooooved the quality of their fabrics...

The other great thing about ordering from her is that when you get your pieces, she adds a little sticky note to each piece stating the name of the fabric, the colour, and the reference number. All great information should you decide you want to order the same thing again and can't remember what the name or reference number is!! Very very smart business move on this woman's business!! I will definetely become a regular customer to this site :)

Lori, send us a photo of your stash when you receive it!!!!