Old 11-26-2017, 10:11 AM
givio

tcweaves, On the last BHMQ I cut squares instead of strips, and mixed my fabrics up a lot because of it. It was time consuming sewing together individual squares to make a 4-patch instead of sewing a couple of strips, then doing subcuts. But all my 4-patches were different that way. I didn't want to look around the quilt and see the same two pieces of fabric together 20 times. lol I don't think it was worth the time though.

Windblown, I like how your block looks calm. :-) I was thinking about doing navy instead of brown, but in the end decided to reverse the brown and neutral.

Macybaby, No blue? I maybe missed your color selection pic?

BattleAxe, if you remember, let me know when is the next auction? My sister and I might like an outing like that.

suz1, Wow, that's gonna have a lot to look at! :-)

QRF, I thought the same. BH was using a neutral, two medium hues and one dark hue. You've mixed it up with more daring than I did! I didn't want to make a neutral background again. I'm using the coral for my background. See pic.

Hardly worth getting the sewing machine out for these. (Doing a half size). Oh, wait! My sewing machine was already out! lol ...It's hardly worth heating up the iron.
Attached Thumbnails clue-1.jpg