View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 08:22 AM
Janice McC

Rryder, LOVE the trivets! Great job Toot, Toot for your two UFO finishes!
Originally Posted by rryder View Post
Over the weekend I decided to just make the fabric wrapped clothesline trivets that I have been intending to make for over a year. I bought all the clothesline last year (or maybe the one before that) and pulled my long thin scraps out of the scrap bin and stuck them in a shoebox. Then put the whole shebang on the table with the vintage Kenmore and....you guessed it. There they sat waiting for me to just do the things. They ended up being a lot of fun to make, so I don't know why I waited for so long. I still have enough clothesline for 4 more, so I'm thinking they'll make some nice Christmas presents for the folks who are hard to buy for! And that will also finish up 4 UFOs in December!

I also put the felting attachment on the PQ1500s and got busy felting up some of the 14 year old bags of wool tops that I had been intending to use on a couple of UFOs. I spun all the yarn I wanted from them 14 years ago and they have been taking up space ever since. If I manage to get any finished pieces out of them I'll add them to the UFO total, for now, they're still unfinished...

So here's the two that count as November finishes.

Rob