View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 05:14 PM
OurWorkbench

quilterpurpledog, I do understand about I-25. I'll send you a private message. Depending on where you live, maybe we can get you a ride share. Since you didn't mention I-70 I'm guessing you are in the front range.

bkay, thank you for your kind words about this thread. Usually, it is John that is really good about putting together notes about our get-togethers. He seems to be better at getting it worded. Sometimes I will add to it. Even though we have a signature he will duplicate it at the end of his post. I will put "Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do" Since we both post, I figured that would be the best way to know who it actually was.

Leon, congratulations on the Vigorelli. Seems like there was something else I wanted to reply to, but can't think of it now. Oh, I ran across something that I mentioned at the meeting. I thought about you as I started browsing through it. http://www.survivorlibrary.com/libra...o_131_1881.pdf It is labeled 'The Sewing Machine Gazette and Journal of Domestic Appliances' I haven't gotten very far through it. Check out page 35 has a patent list compiled specifically for the Gazette. I couldn't see exactly where it is published, but it appears to be from England. It looks like they changed the name to 'The Journal of Domestic Appliances and Sewing Machine Gazette.' Another thing is that the first 5 or so pages are blank.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.