Old 12-05-2017, 09:21 PM
dublb

I was so tired last night that I went to bed at 8:30 with Mike. I woke up at the ungodly time of 3:30am! I did sleep 7 hours & I guess that is more than I usually get. I was able to get ready slowly to go to DD's house. I got there at 7:45am. We got busy right away & got the furniture moved outta the way so as to be able to paint half of the living room w/Kills again. While moving the last piece of furniture (The couch) I started having asthma. It has progressively gotten worse through the day. We did get 2 coats of Kills on that half of the floor. I then came home & got ready for my Sew & Share day in Brownwood/Early. Even though I was late, I had a great time. I coughed the whole time I was there. I got home & had tacos for supper. (Yup, DH made tacos for a Taco Tuesday. ) By the time I finished supper I realized that I am sick. Everytime I cough I feel like the top of my head is gonna explode. I have dosed myself up good & am gonna head to bed finally.
I am not sure that I am gonna be able to go back over to DD's to help do the last half of the floor tomarrow. I guess it has to do w/how well I feel when I get up in the morning.